Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 5, 2020

[18:59 UTC-4]
[+46*F_cloudy_winds:southwest@10_humidity:72%_barometer:30.02"/\_overnight:Lo:+32*F]..
[Monday's Hi/Lo:+50*F/+36*F_mostly sunny]....[Now Playing>The Mix<]....
   It's been an interesting day..have only been out out of my rooms twice..here a strange sound while sitting at my computer desk..first though it was in the rooms somewhere..a few months ago mt HVAC unit made from very weird sounds and then gave up the ghost and expired..and I now have a rebuilt unit..so I walked over to check it and the further I got from my door..unit is on the far wall..the sound I heard diminished..ah it's in the hall..opened the door and sure enough just up the hall the maintenance man was assembling so furniture with a hand held drill..mystery sound identified..and later went up too get my afternoon toffee coffee..which regrettably was out..so ended up with a regular coffee..but it being not a bad day weather wise an to pay my respects to the "stay at home" edict..well suggestion really..I didn't take my usual afternoon walk around the loop I usual use..but rather\than take the halls..I took the route thru the parking..and felt "cooped up" and needed some fresh air....
   For  a change there was actually something decent to watch on the old boob tube..TNT was showing the movie "Shooter"..it's a good flick and although I've seen it many times and could probably recite most of the dialogue by heart I still enjoy watching it..did I mention that Kate Mara..I know..but the day I stop watching and appreciating the ladies is the day they nail the lid over my head...ergo I basically took the afternoon off from my usual online activities and sat and watched the whole movie start to finish..something I rarely do..most times I just swivel the screen so I can see it from my desk..and listen and 1/2 watch....
   The weather for both Monday and Tuesday are forecast to be very nice later winter/earl spring days and I most likely will check my pantry and walk to Aldi one of those days..probably Tuesday..rain predicted for Wednesday..but I will at least wear my mask..and walk early..and if I feel the need just roam the grounds of the hotel I live in....
   Just a few more tasks to complete..nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment