Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

[18:06 UTC-4]
[+58*F_partly cloudy_winds:northwest@5_humidity:35%_barometer:30.10"\/_overnight Lo:+43*F]....
[Now Playing: Hornblower:"The Frogs and the Lobsters"[link]]....
   It was a very nice spring day here in the Northcountry today..and despite that fact I didn't walk..however I did take my folding chair out the backdoor and had a sir-down on the back lawn for about an 1/2 an hour..now according to the advanced forecast the weather will be nice tomorrow until about 16:00 when winds >20 mph are expected and the next decent weather will be Sunday..
but a quick inventory revels that I do have sufficient supplies until then..and yes bananas were counted..so I may or may not walk tomorrow..there are a few things I could pickup at Price Chopper but nothing critical....besides the way the weather changes around these parts..there may be a "hole" in the bad weather before Sunday....
   Except for my short sit-down outside I've been in my rooms all day..with the only interruption being the weekly visit from housekeeping..of which I am always thankful..never have been a huge fan of housekeeping..and here it's included in my monthly rent..which I paid for May yesterday..
   Have spent the day as I usually do on-line..have watched very little TV today but tomorrow offerings are much better..BBC America is showing.."Dr. No".."From Russia with Love"_ and "Goldfinger"..probably I won't watch the later because It starts at 20:00 local time..and I'm generally in bed by 20:30..and since I've seen it  many times before will probably pass on it..and also the /usual NCIS marathon on the USA network from 08:00 to 20:00..so most likely will do some channel hopping during the day..
   Well the  end of my day is fast approaching so will bide you a good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment