Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 10, 2020

[18:13 UTC-4]
[+41*F_cloudy_winds:northwest_humidity:58%_barometer:29:53"/\_overnight Lo:+29*F]..
[Saturday's Hi/Lo:+42*F/+34*F_partly cloudy]....
   No "Now Playing on MadTrollie" tonight..BBC America has been playing a Bond marathon all day and except for my Doc's appointment..and one that I really don't care for have been binging on Bond movies..James Bond..most of the day..the ones they're showing have been the older ones with Connery or Moore as Bond..
   It was lightly snowing when I left for my Doc's appointment..and with the fact that rain was also possible..rather then layer as I would normally do for a day in the mid to upper 30s..decided to break out the Carhart..which I usually reserve for much colder weather..but it's also water resistant and with the uncertainty of the forecast thought that was the best possible choice..appointment went well..and I have my next once set for mid-October..but although on the other side of the street I had to pass by Aldi both coming and going..and had taken my sling bag with me..and had planned to do my shopping tomorrow but had given myself the option to stop on the way back..weather permitting..and although the wind had picked up a little..no snow..no rain..so picked up what I  would have gotten tomorrow..probably will stay in tomorrow..will need to go to Price Chopper pharmacy sometime next week to re-fill my meds..and take the opportunity to pick up a few groceries..
   Have spent the rest of the day online and the aforementioned binge watching..still have a few things to deal with before I take my rest..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment