Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 18, 2020

[17:23 UTC-4]
[+45*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/s/w@14_humidity:42%_barometer:29.85"\/_overnight:Lo:=37*F]..
[Sunday's Hi/Lo:+50*F/+28*F_rain predicted from noon thru midnight]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie<Away All Boats>]....
   With tomorrows weather in mind I decided to walk today..originally I was only planning to go just across the street to Aldi..but since it's in the same direction and just a short detour I decided to stop at Big Lots as well and went by way of one of my short cuts..which with the passing of the snow is now once again passable for a gimpy..grumpy..old man who has balance issues and walks with a cane..been several weeks since my last visit there..earlier this year because of the fact that the snow had blocked my short cuts..and now because I have tried to be a "good boy" and only walk when necessary..now I always try to behave..however sometimes that behavior could be classified as "bad behavior" but from my POV it's still me behaving..didn't get anything at Big Lots save for a can of bean dip..and for a change nothing jumped off the shelves and into my basket..just the usual fare from Aldi..bananas_green onions_liquid egg whites_sparkling water_rolls..and almost forgot_red onions..
   And this afternoon..the weather and the restricted movement outside has caused me to spent more time indoors and my joints have stiffen because of the lack of exercise..and because of my age..a long slow walk is my preferred form of it..but the loop I've mention before is isolated enough that I can avoid any close contact..ergo..I walked..the closest I came to any living thing was a guy within my 20 feet and we both were masked..and there were the two ducks swimming on one of the ponds I past..doubt that counts..besides the weather for the next 10 days are forecast to be quite wet..oy vey..and I will continue to walk when able....goodnight to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment