Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 13, 2020

[17:50 UTC-4]
[+52*F_cloudy_winds:w/s/w@22 mph_humidity:90%_barometer:29.36"/\_overnight:Lo"+34*F]..
[Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+43*F/+27*F_partly cloudy_winds in the 15 mph range]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:~{Hellfighters}~]....
   The weather didn't meet the hype..yes we did get some rain and yes the winds were >20 mph with gusts up to 40 mph..but if there were any T-storms they  missed us..didn't even hear ant thunder nor saw any lightening....
   According to the 5 day forecast basically if you look at tomorrow's weather you are also looking at the forecast for the rest of the week thru Saturday..typical Spring weather here in the Northcountry..or as we said back in the day..kite flying weather....
   There was a "hole" in the storm between 09:00 and 10:30..but the wind was still howling..and generally I won't walk when the wind exceeds 20 mph..with my balance issues from the essential tremors it makes me very unstable..well physically anyways..as to my mental stability..depends on who you ask..but I needed some supplies from both Aldi..Price Chopper..&..the convenience store..and had planned to do the to later stops tomorrow and had been considering doing all three..didn't want to..it's a long hike..but when I saw the radar and that "hole" in the rain decided to go to Aldi today..was against my better judgement..but then it's not the first time I've done that..no close calls so all went well..This afternoon I decided to get my "10 day walking around money" early..I have to pick up my meds tomorrow at Price Chopper and decided I needed a little more cash on hand..although I do have a debit card [will never have a credit card again]..I'd rather pay cash for almost everything..so just took a quick walk up the hill to the ATM....
   The rest of the day has been spent as I usually do..almost every thing is wrapped up but still a couple of strays..and a snack will need attention..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment