Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 19, 2020

[17:57 UTC-4]
[+43*F_cloudy_winds:southwest@13_humidity:88%_barometer:29.62"\/_overnight:Lo:+33*F]..
[Monday's Hi/Lo:+47*/+33*F_sunny]....[Now Playing on <Lt Ellis of Shado>]....
   I have retired for the entire day back into my fortress of solitude..[aka: I've stayed in my rooms all day save for two trips to the lobby..twice..once to pickup my breakfast for two days..and once for my afternoon toffee coffee]....
   After both checking the weather and my supplies on-hand..have sketched out a rough schedule for my walks for the next few days..I originally planned to walk tomorrow when it would be a nice sunny day..and rain on Tuesday..but both Wednesday and Thursday also afford decent weather and my on-hand supplies will last me to either day..ergo..will stay in until either Wednesday or Thursday before venturing out for supplies..on the other hand..I may just take a walk any day that's clear..just to walk and use my normal loop which I have mentioned and described here before..I can both get my exercise and avoid any close contact....
   When of my strong suits for many years when my job was to "ride herd" over a very busy at times shipping/receiving/warehousing department of a small factory was to plan and create a schedule..of course there were times that the schedule had to be modified on the fly but to have a base schedule to work from made sure that everything got done..eventually anyways..and that priority items at least would handled on time..and it was the only way to control the stress....which at times was quite intense..and I continue to plan my life in a like manner..because of my essential tremors..which stress can have an adverse effect on..I choice and strive to live in an orderly universe..not always possible..but most of the time I am successful..and a plan is an important element of that process..
   Been a busy day of modding on "The Farthest Side" but with a few modifications today's plan did survive..well almost intact..but a few details to complete..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment