Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 17, 2020

[18:01 UTC-4]
[+41*F..part/y cloudy_winds:w/s/w@3 mph_humidity:34%_30.04"\/]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie<The Mix>]....
   Up until this afternoon today I had not been outside since mid-day Tuesday..but got a pm this morning from my bro..his wife who among other talents is a very good seamstress and with the travel restrictions has spent some of her time making masks for family and friends..and I was offered one..now I have the one I converted from a baseball hat..and another hat that I would be willing to sacrifice, and several bandanas..but was offered one and accepted..my bro was going to be town anyways..his retired but is a volunteer at the Chapin Living Waters Foundation..which supplies irrigation kits to needy areas around the world..in point of fact I worked for many years at the factory the founder of the foundation owned..and did the shipping for the foundation as well..so we arrange to meet here in the parking lot..this early afternoon..and after he left..I decided to take a walk to Ollie's and Dollar General..I needed some spices and a few other food items I usually purchase at one or the other..first for the convenience because that plaza is just a short walk out the back door and down the hill and I'm there..but secondly for the prices..especial Ollie's is a discount outlet....
   After tomorrow the weather calls for rain at least intermittent for most of the days..will stop at Aldi tomorrow..and then pick "holes" in the rain to get other things I made need..well it is April after all which is generally the month with the most rain in these parts..makes it easier for me to stay in and avoid contact....
   Still things to do before I take my rest..night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment