Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 3, 2020

[19:40 UTC-4]
[+44*F_cloudy_winds:northeast@13 mph_humidity:88%_barometer:29.94"/\_overnight:Lo:+39*F]..
[Saturday's Hi/Lo:+54*F/+40*F_AM cloudy_PM sunny]..[On MadTrollie tonight>Bach<]....
   It's been kind of a frustrating day..I general play on the free Poker site i frequent..like every day..one of the first things I do after rolling out of bed..but today there access issues..they've happen before from time to time but thankfully are infrequent..but today took me several ties and was almost 3 hours after my first attempt before I could "sit down" at a "table"..i spent the intervening time playing the other non-live games I play..but I prefer an orderly universe and have a pretty set in stone routine I follow..I usual play the games I play in a set order..and I must admit to a little annoyance when it's interrupted..after all I'm just a gimpy, grumpy. old codger who's set in my ways....
   Did walk today..Price Chopper..but I did take precautions..I've taken to wearing a mask when I go for my walks..I was looking for what we called back in the day rubbing alcohol to use as a disinfectant..they have an in-store pharmacy..and to my great surprise they don't carry it..there is a Walgreen's in the area but it's a fair piece away..and I wasn't prepared to take that hike today..maybe next week..got some italian peppers, some shallots, and some heat and serve meal options..which are usually keep as part of my winter pantry..in case weather is such that getting out isn't possible..in this case for the near future it will be temporarily known as my corona-virus pantry..while picking out my peppers I spotted a type I've heard about but have never seen them available in-store..Anaheim chili peppers..bought a couple and used one today..definitely will get them again when available..
   Only have one last thing to take care of on Poker..and a last look at "The Farthest Side"..but I sense there's a before bedtime snack in my immediate future so will say good night to one and all....

No comments:

Post a Comment