Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 11, 2020

[18:11 UTC-4]
[+42*F_mostly cloudy_winds:southwest@16 mph_humidity: 55%_barometer:29.93"/\]....
  Nothing playing on MadTrollie tonight unless someone else is..my channel is public after all..as I write this I'm listening/watching "Justice League" on the TBS network..of all the superhero movies..the only two I really enjoy or would watch again are this one and the first Avengers..and maybe the first of the X-Men..now truth be told I did read the Superman comics when I was a kid..never really bought one but would read them while with by dad in the barbershop..actually I was more a fan of Mad Magazine..as far as those types of reading are concerned..I've always preferred non-fiction to fiction any day..and even if I do read fiction it would fall into the category of historical fiction..things like the Hornblower series and Advise and Consent books..et al....
   Only "stuck" my old grey head out of my rooms once today to get some coco and sat out briefly on one of the benches..besides that I have spent the day until now online..I do plan on walking either tomorrow or Tuesday..I need to stop at the pharmacy at Price Chopper to pickup refills for my meds..only two this time..Doc took me off one of them..
   Have spent some of the day re-working my layout on "Trollie's Game Room"..and am thinking of doing a major overhaul there..but it would be a massive task..and not sure if I really want or for that matter need to do it..probably will just make changes in degrees..no major changes here but then I may wake up tomorrow..??..but ore probably just a occasional adjustment..although I didn't have internet access for about 5 years in the middle of it..this blog has been online since October of '02..

No comments:

Post a Comment