Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 4, 2020

[18:36 UTC-4]
[+53*F_overnight Lo:+50*F_cloudy_winds:west@9 mph_humidity:66%_barometer:30.00"/\]..
[Sunday's Hi/Lo:+48*F/+32*F_cloudy]....[Now Playing:<Lt Ellis of Shado>]....
   It actually was a decent day weather wise today..for a late winter early spring day..I needed a few things at Aldi and after checking the pantry formerly designated "winter" but now designate "corona-virus"..I decided that I could use a couple more "heat and serve" meals..so along with the usual bananas\, butter, and fruit flavored sparkling water..added a package of smoked knockwurst, a can of chill and 2 cans of beef stew..not my usual fare..I  prefer fresh food..but it doesn't keep forever and canned goods do..and I wanted to extend my day's of food to a minimum of 2 to 3 weeks..there's always delivery and both Price Chopper and Aldi provides that service..as well as a majority of the restaurants and fast food places in town..and I will probably at some point use those options..if the current situation continues for an extend period of time..and when I walk I do wear a bandana as a mask..but I do observe the only when necessary edict..which bums me out a little..in decent weather it  has been my custom to take a late afternoon or evening walk..and although from my POV I consider that "necessary" but I doubt the authorities would agree..I could always walk the halls here as I do in winter when walking outdoors is not an option..or I could and probably restrict my walk to the parking lot and lawns of the hotel I live in..and easily avoid any human contact..although I can't rule out the possibility of a confrontation with a Canada goose or geese....
   For the time being I will behave myself and stay in except if necessary..but on the other hand I always behave..sometimes I have behaved very badly..but that is still behaving..but as I get older..the occuranses of bad behave have drastically been reduced..have to..I don't run very fast anymore [hehe]..both in high school I was a well known prankster..I think I had a designated chair in both the offices of the principle and later the dean of students..but never at work..
   Just one or two more details to tie up for the day..ergo..nite all.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment