Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

[18:39 UTC-4]
[+61*F_cloudy_winds:southeast@17 mph_humidity:43%_barometer:29.95"\/_Tonight's Lo:+53*F]....
[Now Playing:"From Russia with Love" on BBC America]
   I've spent most of the afternoon watching first "Dr. No" and now well watching/listening to "From Russia with Love"..but probably will not watch "Goldfinger" ..doesn't start until 20:00 and runs thru 22:30 which is way past my bedtime..I'm not sure exactly why..wasn't a conscious decision but just a routine I fell into but my current schedule is to be up around 04:00 and to bed between 20:30 and 21:00..and so far it's been working out well for me..but I do occasionally miss watching a program on the TV I  enjoy..but if I did stay up to watch I'd probably fall asleep in my recliner anyways..besides..with the way most of the "cable" networks do their scheduling it will probably be on within a day or two at a much more convenient time for  me to watch it....
  Except for two trips to the lobby for my breakfast items and this afternoon for toffee coffee I've spent the day in my rooms..it hasn't rained as of yet but the winds have been in the 20 mph range(+/-)..with my balance issues I try to avoid walking under those conditions..just isn't worth the risk....
   Nothing earth shattering or of any particular interest has happened today but quite frankly it's the way I have come to prefer it..any excitement or stressful situation can cause my system to "pop" a tremor because of my essential tremors..and when that happens I have little or no coordination with is a real pain in the tuckus..now truth be told I can be a bit of a klutz at times even with  out the tremors help..but not quite as bad....
   This just a few issues to resolve so I will bid you a good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment