Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

[18:29 UTC-5]
[+54*F_partly cloudy_winds:west@8 mph_humidity:29%_barometer:29.78"\/_overnight Lo:+39*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie<Jazz/Big Bands>]....
   I had intended to stay in tomorrow, Am rain predicted and the rest of the day fairly windy..and do my shopping my shopping on Thursday..that was before I looked at the extended forecast for Thursday and Friday..rain Thursday and rain/snow Friday..and there  was no way I had enough of the fresh food I like to add to may diet to last me to Saturday..so..changed my plans and walk twice today..just after 09:00 to Aldi and then to the convenience store early afternoon...at this point I have 5 or 6 days of the fresh on hand so probably won't walk until maybe Sunday..well check that..walk off the property..i'll probably stroll around the grounds here and maybe take a "sit down" in my folding chair most days weather permitting....
   I have been using a bandana was a mask when I walk but this morning saw a pix where someone had modified a baseball style hat and modified it into a mask..which I did with an old hat I seldom if ever wore..but wanted to post it to my FB timeline  so went looking on Youtube if there was a tutorial on how to do it..so if you're interested in the process..you can click here..next time I'm out I plan to get another hat or two and convert at least one as a backup mask to the one I have  now....
   Did watch the NCIS episode this morning..one of my favs..and Animal Planet was showing a marathon of Treehouse Masters today and watched bits and pieces of a couple of the episodes..I've always enjoyed that show....
   Still a few tasks to preform so will bid you a goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment