Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 20, 2020

[18:22 UTC-4]
[+45"F_sunny_overnight:Lo:+33*F_winds:w/s/w@7 mph_humidity:34%_barometer:29.69"\/]..
[Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+43*F/+26*F_rain from 07:00 thru 19:00_winds >20 mph 14:00 thru 19:00]....
[Now Playing on>MadTrollie>The Mix>]....
   Despite a very inviting day I was a good boy..well that might be a bit of an exaggeration..okay let's try this..I behaved myself today..but I could have behaved very badly and it still would behavior..okay..I listened to my better judgement and didn't walk today..and with the forecast for tomorrow..there is noway unless there was dire emergence I won't walk..maybe in light rain but winds over 20 mph..I got away with it last week but no time soon again..my balance is not what it used to be..and I've re-done my inventory of food stuffs and probably really don't have to walk until Thursday or Friday..and besides USA id showing a NCIS marathon Wednesday so..that's not saying I won't take a stroll around the grounds here..but the plans for the next few days is to abide by the travel restrictions..and stay in my fortress of solitude....
   Besides it's not that I've felt sick the last couple of days..I've just not felt quite right..now mind you mentally I've always been not-right..I've always been a little as we would have said back in the day a bit of a rascal..I was both in high school and college a bit of a prankster..okay maybe more than a little..I think both the principal and dean of students had a chair in their offices with my name on..have always had issues with authority..especially from those who thought they have the right to tell me what I should and shouldn't do..and really didn't have the right to do so..I'm a confirmed non-conformist....but I digress..I've just felt a little off physically..now it's not because I'm getting old..I've been old for sometime now..but I fear that it's starting to catch up with me..I've tried to ignore the limitations that age forces on us for a long time but I guess it's  time I just admit it..besides the only cure for getting any old is quite unacceptable....
   Anyways..still have a few tasks to take care of and the end of the day approaches..I'm usually up by 04:00 local time..and by 20:00 or so it's time for me to crawl in to my bed..so and therefore..I bid you a goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment