Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 24, 2020

[16:56 UTC-4]
[+50*F_cloudy_winds:north@12 mph_humidity:28%_barometer:29.81"\/_Tonight's Lo:+31*F]..
[Tomorrow's Hi/Lo:+60*F/+42*F_sunny most of the day_rain over night thru most of Sunday]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie>The Mix<]....
   It was a beautiful spring day here in the Northcountry of New York State..the small city I live in is about 20 miles as the crow flies from the east end of Lake Ontario..right off I-81..a day that begged for a long walk from the MadTrollie..and a sit-down in the seating area about halfway thru my preferred loop I often walk..however..I'm trying very  hard to be a responsible citizen during this time of trouble..but it is difficult and puts a strain on my patience..I've often said that I know patience is a virtue..but it's one I neither have nor desire to have..but I didn't walk..but  kept the shades drawn in my rooms most of the day so I wouldn't be tempted....
   Thinking of being responsible..the story goes that  this guy was interviewing for a new job and was asked if he was responsible..he replied that he must be..when asked why he replied.."The last job I had every time something went wrong..they said I was responsible"....
   I spent a lot of time today re-working my layout on "Trollie's Game Room"..because of the fact that one of my "live" games was off-line..it affected the length of my average post..and I try very hard to keep every part of the layout..the main body and the two side bars as even as possible..I'm a person who believes in an orderly universe..or at least in my small part of it..I've mentioned before that I don't have OCD..but I do have CDO..it's almost the same as OCD but I insist that the letters be in alphabetical order..and I did manage to fix a nagging issue I had..a minor one but it bugged me anyways..so I got it all done..and you guessed it the game came back online..oy vey..ergo..will probably have to tinker with the layout some more....
   I seem to be able to weather major issues with no real stress..but it's the little nitpicking ones that drive me nuts..Speaking of which..still a few things to put in order before I take my rest..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment