Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 12, 2020

[17:59 UTC-4]
[+58*F_cloudy_winds:west@11 mph_humidity:35%_barometer:29.95"\/_overnight Lo:+52*F]..
[Monday's Hi/Lo:+64*F/+34*F_rain to begin @02:00 thru 19:00_winds <20 mph_t-storms="" p="">[Now Playing: a Hornblower episode:"Duty"]....
   I had been looking for one of my pairs of scissors for the last couple of days..I had three pair..2 "kitchen scissors" and one just general purpose..which were the ones I couldn't find..now the last time I remembered using them was when I used them when I converted an old baseball cap into a mask..I mentioned that in a post a couple of days ago..I concluded that what must have happened was when I picked up the pieces I removed from the hat and threw them out the scissors must have been inadvertently throw out as well..it was the only logical explanation....
   Needed a few bits and pieces at Dollar General..I would have liked to walk to Aldi which I had planned to do tomorrow...but with the weather..but they were closed for Easter..so will do that Tuesday weather permitting..so donned my mask and off I went this mid afternoon..tomato juice, a box of brownies..a couple of cherry pocket pies and a new pair of scissors....
  After I got back I decided to make one of my liquid egg white frittata..and use the last of the asparagus which I had in the frig..I had keep it in a gallon zip-lock bag because of the length of the spears..well when I dumped them out of the bag unto the chopping board along with the asparagus came the missing scissors..obviously the mask wasn't the  last time I had used them..they were apparently laying on the table that I use to prepare my meals and had been gathered up when I re-packed the veggies..so much for my logical explanation..oy vey..despite my best intentions some times I can be an incredible dummkopf....
   Still things to do before I take my rest..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment