Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 27, 2020

[18:27 UTC-4]
[+48*F_cloudy_winds:n/n/e@11 mph_humidity:53%_barometer:30.10"/\_Overnight Lo:+32*F]....
[Now Playing on>MadTrollie>The Mix>]....
   As I mentioned last night the rain did dissipate mid-morning to needed quite a few things at Aldi and went over just after 11:00..got almost everything I needed..and yes we have bananas..had a couple of nice chats with a couple of the ladies that work..most of the peeps that work there are very friendly and because I live right across the street under normal circumstances usually are the 3 or so times a week so over time have developed a casual relationship with several of the staff..but of course with the travel restrictions due to the CV-19 deal..my trips have less frequent..and not having been there for a few days I bought more then I normally would..and when I went to put my purchases in my sling back I had quite a time getting everything to fit..but with some doing did manage to get everything in and even get the zipper to close..now I worked in shipping and receiving and if I can't pack something[s] in a given box then you need a bigger box..now one of the things I wanted form Aldi..they didn't have..I've been making my own tomato sauce but it's good but I though something was missing something..and finally remembered my mom always put a bay leaf in her sauce..one of the few common spices I didn't have..so in  the afternoon off to Ollie's got the bay leaves and a bottle of salad vinegar which I was almost out of and a couple packages of cookies at Dollar General..got taking with the store manager..the associate who checked me out was new..and he mentioned that he had hired a couple of new people because two of his former peeps had left because of the stress of working under the current conditions..??..I'm glad I'm retired and wouldn't have to deal with the restrictions at work..according to the ten day forecast after tomorrow which should be a nice day..after that the next day without rain will be Saturday..so probably will be in my rooms until then..
   The end of my day is upon me so will say to one and all have a good day/evening/night whichever applies....

No comments:

Post a Comment