Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 29, 2021

*[]*[15:57 UTC-5]*[+12*F/+1*F(w.windchill)/-5*F(overnight low)_partly cloudy_winds from the w/n/w@8 mph_humidity:52%_baro-meter:30:27"\/_Saturday's Hi/Lo:14*F/-3*F_winds from the w/n/w@5_humidity:71%]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop];]*
   It's been a cold day here in the Northcountry of NYS..but a sunny one..the windows in my room face to the south and this time of the year at with the latitude being 43.9748* North..the sun does get very high in the sky and it felt like it was shining directly into my rooms..just a little to bright for my liking so I've had the drapes closed most of the day..../....Now with the "Wind Chill Advisory" in affect until noon today I had no intention of leaving my rooms atall..but this more I got to thinking..dummkopf..you haven't paid you rent for next month yet..although it's nor technically due..I usually paid about a week ahead..if I think about it.. which I hadn't..anyways..went up just after 06:00 and got it paid..because of my essential tremors..my writing which was never very good has become depending on the day somewhere between hieroglyphics & hen scathing..ergo..I let the desk guy fill in the check and I sign it..after checking it of course..and to my great surprise this morning the signature was as legible as it can be.. when I got my meds the other day I had to sign on a glass vertical screen with a stylus pen..it looked more like a jumbled ball of string than a signature..oy vey....got a quick start to the day and then I only played on Pokerist for 23 minutes rather than the usual hour plus..the game froze mid-game..and because I had already complete the 2 "Quests" for the day decided to leave it there and not look for another table..ergo..I've been just kicking around the internet and watching a little TV..just sitting back and being a little lazy for a change..just a few things left to do and will  probably take another go at a session of poker..the forecast is for the continuation of the cold weather thru Sunday afternoon so have no intention of venturing outside until then or even Monday..have plenty of grub until then..besides there's always delivery..ergo.."nite  all"....[16:31 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment