Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 24, 2021

*[16:53 UTC-5]*[+14*F/+8*F(overnight low)_sunny_winds from the south/west@3 mph_humidity:59%_barometer:30:32"\/ _Monday's Hi/Lo:+29*F/16*F_mostly sunny_winds from the south@5_humidity:75_]**[Tonight on MadTrollie;Today's MT-Mix];[[notes]: Everyday I go thru the "recommend" videos on my main page and select those which I think I'd like and add them to an appropriate playlist..and sometimes don'y listen to more that a few minutes because there aren't in a playlist I'll listen to that day..ergo..I've selected 5 videos today which as well as being played in am appropriate playlist were added to "Today's MT-Mix"..and that's what I've been listening to today..won't do that everyday but from time to time],]*
   I was a little later then normal turning in last night about 20:15 but have done that before and still awake one side or the other of 04:00..well I rolled over and checked the clock just after 03:00 and decided..too early..and rolled back over..well the next time I saw the clock it was 05:00..oy vey..but with a slight re-arrange of the normal order I do things in was done with most everything by just before 14:00..and although the temperature was in the mid-teens..a beautiful sunny day and no wind..so decided To take a walk and since I normal don't just walk with no intended "mid-point" decided there were a couple of things I needed from Ollie's and besides had received last week a coupon worth a 15% discount off one complete purchase..and I did get a few things I wasn't looking for did get the item(s)..I have been using flexible plastic sheets made for the preparation of veggies and other items for cooking..they are very easy to keep clean and for transferring the pieces to the cooking dish..but after at time the get scratched and marred..usually last a year or so..and I was due for a new set..also got a couple more bottles of the imported lemon juice I mentioned in a former post..and a bag of Cheddar potato chips flavored with horseradish..they don'y always have them and I pickup a bag when the do..and off to Dollar General..a couple of pocket pies..a Heath bar..and a bag of hard candies..and back to the rooms..and really enjoyed the walk..../....just a few more things to attend to..ergo.."nite all"....[17:19 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment