Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

 *[15:38 UTC-5]*[+26*F/+15*F(w/windchill)/+19*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from east@13 mph_humidity:77%_barometer: 87%_intermittent light snow possible from now thru 06:00 Wednesday Hi/Lo:+26*F/+9*F_cloudy_winds from e/n/e@13 mph_ humidity:86%]**[Playing this afternoon on MadTrollie;[MT-Harp;[[note]: I've found that among other types music for the harp makes excellent "back ground" music for times when I'm writing posts to my blog or for study..felts "drown out" those sounds around me and helps me concentrate]*
   What a different day all round from yesterday..rolled out of bed preciously @04:00..and with no walks penciled in for the day got right into my online day..only interruptions would be a trip or two to the lobby breakfast/toffee coffee & the weekly visit from housekeeping..checked FB..started the daily posting to "Trollie's Game Room"..and off to play "Pokerist" but unlike yesterday except briefly it was an all-in free-for-all and I got my "Guests"..played an hour and booked it..then to "Spades"..played one more game than yesterday and finished in a short time..and then of to Solitaire..in fact if I hadn't been interrupted by housekeeping I would have been finished before 13:00..which is both a good thing or a bad thing depending on your particular point of view..It's given me lots of time to wander around Google Images & Youtube..and I suspect that I'll be bombarding my FB timeline with so of the nutty and off-beat humor of which I'm fond..and maybe a little will sneak in here as well..../....So the story goes a gent was on Safari in Africa and while strolling thru the jungle happened to see Tarzan..who was painting white stripes on black Zebras & black stripes on white Zebras..when he inquired about this with one of the  local residents the guy  replied "Don't You Know "Tarzan Stripes Forever?""..which lead me to find a neat arrangement/video of the march..[link]..and actually these wanderings actually started yesterday when I found this crazy song from my youth [link]..../....anyways..maybe some TV..another go on "Pokerist" and a meal are in my future before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....]16:18 UTC-5]

No comments:

Post a Comment