Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

 *[17:13 UTC-5]*[+33*F/+24*F(w/windchill)+31*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the south@10 mph_humidity:76%_baro-meter:29.82"\/_Thursday's Hi/Lo:+36*F/+29*F_AM:snow/PM:mostly cloudy_winds from the south@5 mph_humidity:90% ..snow showers intermittent between 03:00  & 11:00 tomorrow]**[This Evening on MadTrollie:[Telemann];]*
   We did get a little snow overnight..maybe and inch or 2 and I had no reason to test the conditions..actually from a supply stand point I have no reason to walk before Saturday or Sunday..but the snows are forecast to return both Saturday and Sunday..next two days in the mid to upper 30s F &  maybe the lower 40s F on Friday..so will keep an eye out on the forecasts and maybe take a banana run on Friday..../....Save for two trips to the lobby..first just after 08:00 for items for breakfast (poker session ran a little longer than I'd originally planned to play) & this afternoon for my traditional afternoon toffee coffee..and on the way back stuck my head outside and a brief chat with a quest at the hotel that I call home for the last 10 years..1 month..nine days & a few hours..but i'm comfortable here..can afford it..and within a 15 minute radius walk of everything I need on a regular basis and my doctor's office is a short walk down the street..../....A pretty typical day..on-line gaming..moderating on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..tending my blogs..and wandering around Youtube for some new videos for my playlists & because it's Wednesday have watch parts or all a few re-run episodes of "NCIS" which the USA Network runs from 07:00 to 19:00 every Wednesday..../....had failed to collect all three of the "Quests" on Pokerist during my AM session so popped out this afternoon..and found a table for a change were it was just a  friendly game of poker on a table with five chairs..a welcome relief from the usual chaos of most of the tables when almost every hand half the table is all-in before the flop..more like "Russian Roulette" than poker IMNSHO..a well the calm lasted for about 30 minutes before the all-inners arrived..or what I refer to as kamikazes..they came..and the last two of us from the friendly game beat feet and left..../....maybe some more episodes of "NCIS" and a meal before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:44 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment