Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

 *[17:04 UTC-5]*[+17*F/+5*F(w/windchill)/+11*F(overnight low)_partly cloudy_winds from the w/n/w@9 mph_humidity:62% _barometer:30.06"/\_Thursday'd Hi/Lo:+34*F/+28*F_snow_winds from the southwest@15 mph_humidity:81%..snow to begin about 06:00 Thursday and continue thru 03:00 Friday morning_accumulation of 1" to 3" predicted]*
*[Tonight on MadTrollie:[Celtic Music];]**[[notes]: If you've read this before I've mentioned I'm a moderator on the FB group "The Farthest Side" where the cartoons of Gary Larson and similar panels are featured..I'm a big fan of his work..and have found some animated cartoons based on his work on Youtube and have spent sometime today collect some for a playlist.. will at some point probably posted the URL here]*
   We did get a little fresh snow overnight..maybe 2 to 3 inches max..and although the sidewalks and spots in the parking lots were snow covered they weren't at all slippery so although I did slow my normal pace down a tad id was actually a very pleasant walk to Aldi..windchills were in the upper teens but was warm and comfortable encased in my hooded Carhart coat..and the sun was shining brightly..there is some thing about bright sun bouncing of fresh fallen snow that always seems intense to me..I guess it's the reflect off the snow..pretty much the usual fare save for a nice piece of imported Swiss cheese..and although I'm am a world class packer..years running a shipping department and very high scores in the cognitive skill spatial relationships..even I was a little surprised I got every thing in my sling bag..but did manage it..but I carry a cloth bag for the very purpose just in case..also if I buy chips I put them in the cloth bag to avoid crushing them..and back to my rooms..../....am running a little late today but when this post is finished the bulk of the days online and offline tasks will be completed..and maybe an episode or two more of the "NCIS" re-runs on the USA Network and a snack or three before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:32 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment