Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 10, 2021

 *[15:12 UTC-5]*[+27*F(w/windchill)/+22*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@7 mph_humidity:76%_baro-meter:30;30"\/_Mondays Hi/Lo:+32*F/+27*F_cloudy_winds from the south@7 mph_humidity:84%_some snow showers predicted for the early afternoon]**[This Afternoon on MadTrollie:[Lt. Ellis of SHADO];]*
   It's funny how things workout sometimes..I had played 2 hours of Pokerist this morning and had played 46 minutes before I ever won a hand..just couldn't "catch"a hand..bur did win a few pots later in the session..now everyday there are "Quests" things you can do to make extra cash..one of them this morning was win three hands with "Three of a Kind or High"..well I had managed to make two..so decided to go out this afternoon and play until I made one more.. figured I'd be there awhile..played nine minutes..eight hands..won four hands..three with 2-pairs & the last with a straight and left..couldn't have scripted it better if I had tried..../....
   Had slept pretty good last night but awoke about 03:30 and decided to roll back over..the next time I saw the clock it was 04:20..and with the/usual off-line morning routine was 04:40 before I ever logged on to the net..so have been playing "catch-up" all day...one of my fav movies is being show tonight @17:00 on AMC.."Space Cowboys" so I'd like everything else completed by that time so I can sit in my recliner and enjoy the movie..but everything has worked out so far..didn't have any compelling reason to walk..didn't need anything in fact except for a trip or two to the lobby have no reason to venture out of my rooms until Tuesday..../....
   Just the usual routine things today..the on-line gaming and tending to my duties as moderator on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..and wandering around "Youtube" looking for new videos to add to my playlists..and of course tending to my blogs..and just a thing or two left to do..my daily shower..take my meds..a meal..and a movie..not very exciting I concede but at 73 years old I've had all the excitement in my life I could handle..many too much..so I'm content with a simple..maybe boring to some..life style..ergo.."nite all"....[15:42 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment