Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 14, 2021

 *[16:29 UTC-5]*[+35*F/*28*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the northeast@3 mph_humidity:87%_barometer:29.82:/\ _Fridays Hi/Lo:+41*F/+34*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the e/s/e@10 mph_humidity:76%_Here we go again we are under another "Winter Storm Warning" from 01:00 Saturday to 19:00 Sunday_(I've posted the new "Warning" in the footer")..but by reading the hourly forecast..maybe rain..winter mix..snow just depending on the temperature at any given time]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[a Hornblower episode;[Duty];[Bach];]*
   From the look of the forecast and the issuing of a "Winter Weather Warning" it appears that we're in for quite a stretch of nasty weather over the week end..and I have decided that barring the zombie apocalypse I'll walk tomorrow to Aldi and maybe pickup a couple of extra items..for my winter pantry..can never be to careful up here when bad weather is on the way..../....got an early jump on the day's online tasks and took an hour off for 1st meal and watched an "NCIS" episode.. when of my favs that had the child star Abigail Breslin..as a young blind girl..and then about 13:30 with the incoming storm in mind..just a few extra things for the weekend..at Ollie's a package of dried apricots..were always one of my dad's favorite snacks and mine as well and a bag of pretzel pieces & at Dollar General..a bottle of Gatorade Zero..1 packages of Snicker Doodles..and four apple pocket pies..have enough regular food for several days but was running low on snacks & dessert type items..and if all goes well tomorrow I'll be ready to weather whatever the weather has in-store for me..now if we lose cable or internet..my next posting maybe from the local psych ward (hehe)..I have been know from time to time to fall prey to a little "Cabin Fever"..but with age it's hasn't been an issue for many years..../....FB is apparently having technical issues and the pages we use to vet new members are not functioning correctly..hope they get the issue fixed because the backlog is growing steadily..oy vey..that a a couple other things still on the docket for today before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:08 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment