Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 31, 2021

 *[15:56 UTC-5]*[17*F/+5*F(w/windchill)/+0*F(overnight low)_sunny_winds from the northeast@10_humidity:56%_barometer: 30.26"\/_Monday's Hi/Lo:+23*F/+13*F_partly cloudy_winds from the northeast@10_humidity:65%]**[This Evening on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop];[[note]: Loop today has some chant and Celtic music];]*
   Got involved last night re-arranging some of my playlists on Youtube and never got to bed until nearly 21:00 and as would be expected never awoke until nearly 05:00 this morning and when I checked into the FB group "The Farthest Side" there were far more new member requests to deal with than has been /usual of late,,but despite all the obstacles I was done with all but the games I play on "World of Solitaire" just after 11:30..checked the weather..windchill was 2*F and decided to walk over to the ATM & get my "10 day walking around money"..had to take the long way because the snow has made my short-cuts impassible..back and breezed thru the games had a sandwich and off in the other direction to the convenience store..Ollie's & Dollar General..the windchill had warmed up to a balmy 4*F..actually except for some icy conditions on some of the sidewalks the walk was quite pleasant..me and my Carhart handled the conditions quite well..besides I have a pair of winter shoes that have tread on them that a four wheel drive tire would be envious of..some mouthwash & dish washing detergent at Ollie's..(note to self..under no circum-stances get those two things mixed up and grab the wrong bottle(hehe))..and at Dollar General a six-pack of 7.3 oz. cans of Dr Pepper..3 packages of cookies & a card of pens...and back to my rooms..../....Have everything basically done and BBC America is showing the movie "The Patriot" this evening..starting in just a few minutes..which I intent to watch in it's entirety..ergo..I'll take my leave of you..[have taken my leave if my senses years ago]..&..wish you a "good night"....[16:22]..../....   

No comments:

Post a Comment