Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 30, 2021

 *[15:24 UTC-5]*[+15*F/+4*F(w/windchill)/-2*F(overnight low)_partly cloudy_winds from the west@7 mph_humidity:62% _barometer:30.37"\/_Sunday's Hi/Lo:+20*F/+2*F_partly cloudy_winds from the e.n/e@10_humidity:55%]*
*[This Afternoon on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop];]*
   I got a more normal start on the day than/usual..and was finished with my Sim&Solitaire games by just before 13:00 and since I hadn't ventured out of my warm and cozy rooms save for some visits to the lobby for various reasons was starting to feel the effects of "cabin fever" so decided to take a check of the weather and the current temperature at that time was +16*F & the windchill was +6*F and decided that me and the Carhart and wool cap  couldn't handle that no-sweat as we used to say back in the day..ergo..took the walk to Aldi and got everything I needed..even remembered the butter..but unfortunately the champagne cheddar was gone..drat..but did get another piece of the Pinot Grigio cured dry italian salami..and had a couple of chats with two of the "kids" that work there..and then back home to my rooms..had a sandwich of some dry italian salami on a ciabatta roll.. green onion..black olives..and smoky gouda cheese..salt..pepper..red wine vinegar..evoo..basil..oregano..red pepper flake and some sweet hot mustard..75 sec. in the microwave and a can of Dr. Pepper..salt of choice today was himalayan black sea salt..it got a slight different "tang" to it than regular salt..[link]..I also have the pink himalayan sea salt.. Mediterranean kosher sea salt..grey salt..and several different salt/spice mixes..not to mention black.. mixed..green & white pepper corns..and to many spices and hot sauces to mention..and eat simply but I love me some spicy food..although as I grow older I have learned to use them in moderation..because while I still love spicy foods..sometimes now they don't love me back..so now sometimes less is better..or at least from my stomach's point of view..../....just a few loose ends to tie off and with nothing on TV worth my time tonight will probably kick around Youtube & Goggle Images for awhile and probably another session on "Pokerist"..and a meal.. before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[16:02 UTC-5]..../.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment