Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 4, 2021

 *[16:31 UTC-5]*[+33*F/+28*F(w/windchill)/+28*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the n/n/e@5 mph_humidity:91% _barometer:30.00"\/_Tuesday's hi/lo:_cloudy_winds from the n/n/e@6 mph_humidity:88%]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Away All Boats];]*
   When I awoke this morning I'm not sure why but my right knee was sore..painful..and a little gimpy..not sure whether I had slept awkwardly on it or if it just took this morning to remind me of the damage I've done to it during my lifetime ..but I had wanted to walk today..needed a  few things at Ollie's and Dollar General..so decided to do something I rarely do and took a gel cap of Tylenol..and after I had completed the bulk of my daily online gaming it felt pretty good or rather as good as it ever feels and decided to walk about 12:30..but before I left put an application of a typical analgesic cream on it..a little "Icy Hot"..and got thru the trip without incident..I decided to check whether or not my short-cut to the plaza just down the hill might be passable despite the banks of snow from plowing..and although a tad dicey with a bit of care it was passable so it wasn't necessary to walk the long way..although cool it was a pleasant walk howbeit a tad foggy..I had bought a bottle of organic lemon juice imported from Italy and found it most pleasing..for a buck and decided that since I had bought it at Ollie's..a discount outlet..than I'd better get another for the pantry because once they're gone they're gone for ever..usually..and while there decided to get two..when I visit my bro and his wife's place for holiday dinners I usually take a gift bag of food related items and I think "K" my bro's wife is maybe even a bigger foodie than I am..and know she'd enjoy it..also a bottle of mouth wash..and at Dollar General a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. Dr Pepper & a roll of duct-tape..I've got a rip in my sling bag which I'm hoping I can repair with the tape..and if not I'll think of something else..even if the something else is to look for a hew sling back..I bought the present one about 40 years ago..for $5 at a "Yard Sale" used..ergo..it certainly doesn't owe me anything..../....Not much left to be done this evening before I take my rest..maybe some TV or a few more hands of poker on "Pokerist"..ergo.."nite all"....[17:06 UTC-5] ..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment