Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

 *[15:59 UTC-5]*]+29*F/+22*F(w/windchill/+22*F(overnight low)_winds from the n/n/e@7 mph_humidity:79% _barometer:30.17"/\_Thursday's Hi/Lo:+28*F/+16*F_Am:clouds/PM:sun_winds from the west@7 mph_humidity:76%]*
*[This Evening on  MadTrollie;[Lully];]*
   I awoke at 03:15 and tried to roll back over and get a little more sleep and it didn't take long for me to decided that it was indeed a lost cause and got up around 03:30..the weird thing about it was I  got kickin' around Youtube and never went to bed until nearly 21:00..and hour or so later than/usual..[can be seen scratching his old grey head]..but took care of a couple of first thing in the morning issues and was online by 03:45..by 08:00 so took a break had my first meal of the day and watched an episode of "NCIS" on the USA Network..by noon had 12:30 and everything done except for two more rotations thru the eight solitaire games I play on "World of Solitaire" so decided to finish that later..had another meal and off to Price Chopper..just some shallots..a baguette..some sliced beef..2 beef & bean burritos & a couple of packages of fish snacks..I swear it took me longer to get thru the checkout line than it did to select my groceries..because I carry everything in my sling bag..I always have them cut it in half so it fits..and had a nice chat with the young fella that I've chatted with for the last couple of years..he's a new father..a little girl who will be one in a month or two..and with the checkout girl whom I've know for several years..and a pleasant walk both ways..truth be told I could have waited a couple of days before I needed to go for the groceries..just an excuse to take a walk and get some fresh air..../....Have spent the day other than the above mentioned walk quietly in my rooms..although I do enjoy the casual interaction with the peeps I met while shopping/walking..I must admit I enjoy the solitude as well..of course I do interact with peeps thru Facebook and the live poker games but it's not the same as face to face..and I quite frankly avoid getting involved in other peoples problems and issues..except only occasionally and on my own terms..because of my essential tremors I do everything I can to avoid stress which can cause me to experience a tremor..something I'd rather not experience..../....still a thing or three that require my attention..ergo.."nite all"....[16:29 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment