Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

*[16:18 UTC-5]*{+25*F/+17*F(w./windchill)/+16*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the west@8 mph_humidity:70%_baro-meter:29.81"/\_Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+31*F/+19*F_snow_winds from the southwest@13 mph_humidity:81%_snow is predicted to begin about 08:00 Tuesday and continue thru 10:00 on Wednesday_here we go again..we will be under another "Winter Storm Warning" from 10:00 Tuesday thru 19:00 on Wednesday]*[[note]: Have removed the old "Warning" and placed a copy of  the hew one in the footer]**[Tonight on MadTrollie:[Chant];]*
   One glance at the weather forecast this morning for the next couple of days and the walk to Price Chopper..T J Maxx & the convenience store that I was trying to decide weather I'd take it today or tomorrow was made for me..ergo..just after 09:00 this morning I headed out..now we had received a dusting of snow over night and the sidewalk had a thin covering of fresh snow..so I as a precaution slowed my pace down a little fearing that it might be a little slippery in spots..but it wasn't..first to Price Chopper..fresh garlic..shallots..two poblano peppers..a bottle of prepared horseradish and a box of Little Debby Star Crunch bars..also looked for a baguette but their didn't have the multi-grain one that I like so passed on that..T J Maxx..just a bottle of Rosemary spice..hag used the last I had and was having trouble finding it..well that's not entirely true..Price Chopper had it..but at a price I wasn't willing to pay..I got it at T J Maxx at a fair price and better quality to boot..now I prefer to think of myself as frugal..now I've friends who call me a "penny pincher"..now a likeness of Abe Lincoln appears on that coin..now when I do pinch the occasional penny they suggest to Lincoln that he stop by Urgent Care..but my dad..when he pinched a penny they sent Lincoln directly to the ICU & alerted the morgue..so I learned my frugality at the feet of a master..finally a stop at the convenience store for a tube of my chew and another pleasant chat with the manager whom I've know for last several years..and then back to my rooms..will have to schedule a walk to Aldi later in the week but not before Wednesday or Thursday..have spent the rest of the day online and a little TV..have everything pretty well in-hand and am trying to decided how to spend the rest of my evening before I take my rest..ergo.."Nite All"....[16:52 UTC-5]..../....oops I apparently for got to publish this last night..this is the post for Monday and what follows is Today's..dummkopf..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment