Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

*[17:25 UTC-5]*[+30*F/+25*F(w/windchill)/+27*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@5 mph_humidity:92% _barometer:30.07*F_ intermittent light snow possible thru 03:00 tomorrow morning_Wednesday's Hi/Lo:+35*F/+31*F _cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@11_humidity:80%]**[This Evening on MadTrollie;[a Hornblower Episode;"Duty"];]*
   Slept pretty good last night and got a decent "jump" on the days activities..was ahead of schedule to decided to take my walk to the ATM & Aldi's around 09:00..and since my short cuts were impassible I decided to go to the ATM first..rather than the other way around..got my "10 day walking around money and got to the cross walk hit the button to activate the "walk light"..dang..that corner is also a "bus-stop" and there was a guy waiting for the bus..which stop just before the "walk sequence"..blocking the cross walk and I had to wait thru another sequence..oy vey..just the usual fare at Aldi save for a package of dates..I've had the brand before..but these were especially succulent..soft and tasty..a couple of chats with the kids that work there..nice girls..and then back to my rooms..../....Tuesday being housekeeping day I had barely gotten back when they arrived..my night light in the "little boy's room" and the maintenance guy got me a new bulb..which also blew immediately..so now I've got a new style one..no off/of switch..it has a sensor with auto-turns itself on when the light goes out..not as bright as the olde one..but being right next to the light switch..bright enough..../....I watch the flick.."Captain Marvel" last night..now most super-hero movies by their very nature are a little far-fetched..but this one was surreal..full of flashbacks and dream sequences..and is set at the very beginnings of S.h.i.e.l.d..Fury still has both eyes..very weird.. strange flick..but..once you got the hang of it..not a bad watch..and I'd probably watch it again now that I've got a handle on what's going on..besides Captain Marvel is easy on the eyes..../....have the day well in hand and other than a meal and maybe an episode of "Rizzoli & Isles" my day is pretty much down..ergo.."nite all"....[17:56 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment