Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 21, 2021

*[16:58 UTC-5]*[33*F/+23*F(w/windchill)/29*F(overnight)_rain/snow_winds from the w/s/w@15 mph_humidity:85%_baro-meter:29.84"\/_Friday's Hi/Lo:+33*F.+9*F_AM:snow/PM:clouds_winds from the w/n/w@12 mph_humidity:78%_rain mixed with snow to continue thru 22:00 this evening  changing to all snow thru 10:00 Friday_We are under a "Lake Effect Snow Warning" until 13:00 Friday afternoon..8" to 15"..most in the higher elevations to the south and east of where I am]*[[note]: I've placed a copy of the current "Weather Warning" in the footer]**[Tonight on MadTrollie;[Celtic Music];]
   I sleep much better last night then the last couple..awoke with nothing more than the/usual stiffness of a 73+ year old back..but slept a little too good maybe..never rolled out of bed until past 04:30..but with the impending weather and neither a need nor a desire to venture out of the warmth and safe rooms..save for a trip to the lobby to get my afternoon toffee coffee..didn't need to go up for breakfast items..I only do that every other day and pickup things for 2 days..the staffs' idea and I works well for me besides..so by just after 12:30 had the greater bulk of my online tasks completed..and have spent the rest of the day just kicking around..played just short of two hours of Pokerist this afternoon..more often than not just play a morning session..watched a couple of episodes of "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel..and kicked around Youtube adding videos to my various playlists..and tending my duties as a moderator on the FB groups "The Farthest Side" and of course tending to my blogs..../....in theory tomorrow is the day I would by rota go to the ATM to pickup my "10 day walking around money"..but with forecast and the fact that I've not been outside the hotel I live in..I have sufficient funds and food for that matter for a few days..and besides..both Aldi & Price Chopper deliver..and I have 2 debit cards..so no worries.. except of course of a sudden outbreak of the Zombie Apocalypse..(hehe)..seriously it amazes me that peeps get so involved in the multiple TV shows and movies about zombies..sorry mate..they're a figment of your imagination..there don't exist..but I guess they may qualify for "mindless entertainment..not mine to be sure..../....Maybe some TV..or a couple more games of Spades..but differently a meal before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all".....[17:52 UTC-5]..../....  

No comments:

Post a Comment