Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 25, 2021

 *[]*[18:25 UTC-5]*[+22*F/+15*F(overnight low)_mostly cloudy_winds from the e/s/e@3_humidity:77%_barometer:30.13"/\ _AM:clouds/PM:snow_winds from the e/s/e@6_humidity:82%_snow to begin about noon Tuesday and continue thru 07:00 Wednesday morning]**[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Bach];]*
   It has been a very busy..crazy day..never got online until 04:25..not as late as yesterday..but between checking in on the FB group "The Farthest Side" and posting yesterdays Sims & Solitaire results it was nearly 05:30..and found a table that except for a few minutes at the end of the session was playing my kind of game..very little in the way of pre-flop nonsense (aka:all-ins) but aggressively played post-flop..and rather than the /usual hour+ played 2 hours..well by the time I got those results posted it was after 09:00..now I was planning to walk to Price Chopper & T J  Maxx sometime this week..needed to get my HBP prescription filled..and just to see if anything was new and interesting at T J Maxx,,today was mid-20s F sunny ..and little if any wind..and tomorrow has snow predicted for the majority of the daylight hours..so decided to take the walk and do it today..some peppers..shallots..a boule & a bottle of sweet-hot mustard..of which I am fond..I had about half a bottle left and as I usually only get to Price Chopper once every week to ten days got a bottle today..and at T J Maxx a bottle and founds a bottle oriental sweet chili sauce..which was really nice on a dry salami sandwich I had mid-afternoon..so I got back and off to play a Spade Sim that I play everyday..usually a minimum of four games..but today my computer generated partner was either failing its' part of the bid or making way too many bags..and the four games took way longer than/usual..and when I finished play on another site..was past 14:00..had the aforementioned sandwich and by the time I finished play on the third site I play..solitaire games..it was after 16:30..another meal a re-run of "Law & Order" on  BBC-America...and then setup my stats' sheet for tomorrow..checked the weather and sat down to compose this post..so at this point my usual PM session of poker will either not be played or be truncated severely..still have to check back in on FB ..ergo.."nite all"....[18:54 UTC-5]..../.....

No comments:

Post a Comment