Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 11, 2021

 *[15:39 UTC-5]*[+33*F/+27*F(w/windchill)/+26*F(overnight low)_light snow occurring intermittently thru 03:00 tomorrow morning_winds from the southwest@8 mph_humidity:84%_barometer:30.16"\/_Tuesday' Hi/Lo:+32*F/+26*F_ AM:clouds/PM:light snow from 13:00 to 23:00_winds from the w/s/w@7 mph_humidity:67%]*[This afternoon on MadTrollie;[Celtic Music];]*[[notes]: Dang..Youtube is at it again..while looking thru my recommendeds this morning I saw a remaster of a vinyl recording of some Gregorian chants..and decided to add it to my playlist "Chants" and when I went looking for it couldn't find the playlist..me thinks..Youtube had done it again..checked the listing of my playlist and found one labeled "Vocals"..sure enough..my "Chant" list..not the first time that's happened..was looking for my list of "Track & Field" couldn't find  it but found one listed as "Athletics"..oy vey..got to be a bot..can't believe someone would sort thru my playlists..48 in number at present and decide I'd named them wrong..[can be seen scratching his old grey head]..apparently auto-correct gone mad]*
   Had a decent nights sleep..and had completed the "Quests" for the day on "Pokerist so just after 08:30 took a walk to the convenience store for my chew and had a extended chat with the manager whom I've know for the better part of 8 years or so..she has what most people would read as a "hard edge" to her personality but she's a good sort when you get to know her..and then a stop at Dollar General for a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of Dr Pepper..and a jug of tomato juice..and I nice chat with one of the kids that works there..and save for two quick trips to the lobby: first for some things for breakfast just after 07:00 and then just before 15:00 for a cup of toffee coffee have been in my rooms all day..Have penciled in a trip to Aldi for tomorrow AM and a detour to the ATM to pickup my "10 day walking around money"..light snow is in the forecast most days for the next week or so with temperatures in the mid-20s to lower 30s..traditionally January has always been the coldest month here in the Northcountry of NYS..I can remember one maybe 40 years ago that the temperature was below 0*F at least part of everyday  and there was a 12 day run where it never was above 0*F..and windchills of -40*F were common..so it's odd to have what I'd consider a very mild January..../....still one or three things to do..ergo.."nite all"....[16:16 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment