Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

(1:00 PM UTC -5)
(+16*F....wind chill +4*F)
(Now Playing: Faure  "Requiem")
  Chalk this one up in the you got to  be kidding me column....I checked my email this morning and everything was okay.....checked blogger dashboard both blogs everything was cool...so went back to later to post and I was getting a message that I had logged off from another site and did I want to log back in..now truth be told that I never log out from my blogger dashboards.....because I only log in from my own desktop there's no need to log in/out.......after several attempts trying to log back in......nothing....and I was basically lock out.....couldn't post..et al....so I filed a problem with blogger...now blogger is run by Google at this point...so was hoping for a response from blogger so went to check my email accounts...... and discovered I had to log back in to all three.....one is for just normal stuff, and the other two I only use for certain things.....and I never logout of any of  the three.....(the Mad One could be seen shaking his head in disbelief.....) ....so I logged back in to my email accounts.....did I mention that all 3 are gmail accounts.....still can't figure out how I was logged off my emails.....but obviously that was the problem...went back to blogger dashboards and everything was normal......oy vey
  AMC is playing the movie "Draft Day" at 2:00 PM UTC -5, which at this point is a little over 1/2 hour.......it's a bit odd that I like the flick....normally I don't like Kevin Costner movies.....but I like the plot..did I mention Jennifer Garner is in it..so will be watching that in a little awhile......
(2:42 PM UTC-5)
(+19*F...wind chill +8*F.....and sunny)
(Now playing on AMC: "Draft Day")
  I forgot to mention that at Aldi's last night I got a couple of frozen quiches....now I am aware that when the quiche became popular there was a gag that real men didn't eat quiche....well I may not be a real man..but this old, hobbled, bad tempered, man likes quiche, I have one question is it okay to put hot sauce on quiche.......i won't what to have to add gauche to the list of adjectives......
(4:17 PM UTC -5)
(+20*F..wind chill 11*F  sunset at 4:38 UTC -5)
( Now playing on YouTube: Medieval Carols)
  Draft day is over, but TCM has one of my fav syfy movies on at 6:15 PM UTC -5....."Forbidden Planet"....decent syfy flix for 1958.....plus it has the big screen debut of Robbie the Robot....
  A quiet day but I am paying physically for the double walk yesterday....back is quite tender.....
but it's time...probably past time for me to draw this post to a close

No comments:

Post a Comment