Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 11, 2018

{3:06 PM EST}
(+54*F...no wind chill)
( Now Playing: reruns of "Beat Bobby Flay")
  It feels like a spring day this morning began with some thing that happens quite off to me when the weather yoyos' like it just had......a head cold...a sore throat.....and the sniffles.......I feel like I was put together backwards....my nose is running and my feet smell....(sorry).....I had intended to walk today...but with the cold I seriously considered staying in.....but then I remembered that I had no throat lozenges..besides the next 3 days are predicted to be bad weather..tomorrow warm but 100% chance of rain, possibility of heavy at times....the the following two days...a huge drop in temperature and some snow....
  Now pre-cold last night I had created a shopping list, and needed the throat lozenges....so I headed out to my local food market.....got there reached into my pocket....no list...again......yo gavalt! But got everything on the list plus the lozenges....
  So I'm in for the night and probably the "3 day weekend"......maybe there's some delivery in my future as well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment