Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 22, 2018

(9:42 AM EST)
(+30*F..19*F wind chill )
( 24/7 Jazz Radio off YouTube)
  While during my morning's romp through my bookmarks..found a link to 24/7 Jazz Radio on my Youtube page...."Very Cool ....Daddy-O".......reminds me of my beatnik roots....I was in my early teens when the beatniks..gave way to the squeaks...gave way to the hippies.......so although most of my background and training is in classical music....I still have a soft spot in my heart for Jazz, particularly for piano jazz.....some would say that my soft spot is between my ears but that's a topic for another day...
  Rain for the next few days....and some winter mix...AKA: freezing rain but from the radar it looks like we may catch just the edge of that briefly, it looks like the bulk of the freezing rain will pass above us in the St. Lawrence River Valley......
  Just the normal morning routine physically......a little stiffness but nothing untoward.....
  I love a good pun or play on words....but especially the really bad puns and play on words......I follow a group on FB that puns and play on words is the only purpose for the group.......I used to love the cartoon "Farside".......follow another group with that purpose.......I have a group of FB friends that share my love of pun and wordplay so when I find a really good pun .......read really bad pun...I sharee it and we play with it.....
( now playing "The Play Bach Trio")
  did some digging on YouTube and found "The Play Bach Trio" a crasis if you will between the music of Bach and piano jazz...best of two worlds 

No comments:

Post a Comment