Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 12, 2018

(10:13 AM EST}
(+57*F..light rain)
(Best of Gershwin)
  Except for the piles the plows left, the snow is  gone.....but snow on it's way and single digit temperatures.....if the prediction the difference between today's high and tomorrow low will be in the neighborhood of a 70*F drop........yo gavalt......
  My head cold and sore throat are doing fine.......on the other hand I'm not feeling too well.....on top of that..and probably because of that.....my essential tremors are little worse than usual....so even this simple post will take me awhile....before edit it is littered with multiple letters and letters that just don't belong in the words I'm typing......now no one has ever given me praise as a great speller but at least with the ET, I do have a valid reason for some of the misspells......some not all........
  I've always had a problem when the temperature fluctuates as it has been recently with the amazing ability to catch the "common cold".....doesn't seem to matter what I do food or vitamin supplements wise.....I always seem to pick up the sniffles during wild temperature swings...and at the times when the seasons are in transition   

No comments:

Post a Comment