Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

{10:40 PM Est}
(+19*F.no wind chill)
(Now Playing: episode of Shado)
  Near disaster almost struck, I was on my way out of my rooms and heard something small hit the floor, looking down I realize a small piece of plastic had broken off the handle of my cane where it connects to the cane's shaft.....now I don't carry a cane just because it looks cool....which it does......as well as the occasional problems with my knees and feet......my balance isn't what it used to be.....now a few years back another piece broke as well..therefore there is in my cabinet a small bottle of Gorilla Glue so I postponed my walk up to get some juice (see below)...and repaired the cane...an old wooden job.....but wanted to let the glue time to cure....so took the backup cane......a very nice modern metal one, adjustable, form covered handle and a hand strap.....but two problems with it....first tends to rattle a little and it makes it hard for me to go into stealth mode......and secondly.....it just isn't cool......

No comments:

Post a Comment