Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 21, 2018

(9:22 AM EST)
(+35*F)
(Bach: Brandenburg Concertos)
  I mentioned in a post yesterday that I had a feeling that one of the usual suspects would make my morning difficult...and sure enough my left big toe is singing a not so merry tune this morning...but the root cause of it was several years ago...I was loading a 53' trailer...because the load blocked my forward vision, by state and federal regs unless absolutely necessary you had to drive in reverse.....because of a lack of mobility in my neck.I had to sit "side saddle" and pressed the gas pedal (liquid propane) with my left foot ...it was wet and my foot slipped and I popped my big toe......took the better part of a month to heal.( was in my 50s at the time).....was in the summertime and it prevented me from playing golf....but didn't miss a day of work...anywho.....every so often it must remind me of my incredible ability when it comes to being a klutz......along with it's brother joints....but at least the rest of the usual suspects are behaving...at least for the moment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment