Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 11, 2018

{10:09 AM EST}
(+45*F......+45*F wind chill)
(Now Playing: a Baroque collection)
  Overcast skies but no rain as of now.....scattered rain in the area tho....mid 50*F tomorrow and rain possibility heavy at times.....
  If you read below my wifi connect cut out for a while.......and it's been a little hinky this Am as well so I'm going to save as I go with post so I don't lose anything
  A friend of mine from high school turns 70 years old today.....since my family moved that summer after graduation....3 kids I went to school with ended up at the same college......and another visited..other then those four I haven't see any of the other old classmates for going on 52 years.....never  managed to get to any of the reunions.....but about 2 years ago for other reasons I finally took the plunge as it were and joined FaceBook.and over time have reconnected with about 25 old mates...
  It's Paul"s birthday......but we never called him Paul......big kid.......eastern european stock...back in the day played both offensive and defensive line for the school's american football team.....and competed in both wrestling and field events......we always called him Moose....so on a flier I thought I wonder if there is somewhere online a "Happy Birthday Moose" meme...and to my great delight.there's a whole page of them on Google Images........."Happy Birthday You Old Moose"

No comments:

Post a Comment