Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 21, 2018

(4:22 PM EST)
(+41*F)
(Corelli: 12 Concerti Grossi)
  Yup I know if I was a true red blooded redneck from the old USofA.....I'd be eaten Buffalo Wings, drinking beer and be glued to the old boob tube watching the playoff game between the Pats vs Jags.....actually Corelli, some Spades online and a glass of iced water...do i get at least a couple of points for my redneck badge...I am drinking my iced water from a beer glass......
  The good news is that my big toe has stopped singing it's sad song and I'm feeling much better......with age I've come to reluctantly accept that the physical damage I've done to my body....primarily to the old bag of bones, from sport, work, and being a bit of a klutz.....and that they, that is the bones and attached parts..... from time to time will curtail even routine activities.....
  "O JOY" we actually had gone two days, a good two days, without a "Winter Weather Advisory"......this time from 1PM tomorrow until 1AM Tuesday....ice...maybe as much as 2/10"...but from the text probably north of here up by St. Lawrence River....but I-81 north of us could be a real skating rink....yo vey...... 
  I'm seriously considering the possibility of starting a 3rd blog.....as a matter of fact at one point I had 5 total, this one and the poetry blog (link to it  wandering around somewhere here ( with all the fiddling I do with layout can't remember where I put it this time)).....can't make up my mind whether I actually want to start another blog, and if it would be a "commentary" blog on political,social and religious topics.....or whether it might be a blog of "short stories".....besides it would give me another layout to fiddle with......

No comments:

Post a Comment