Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 4, 2018

(8:36 EST)
(+21*F....wind chill +15*F)
( Now playing on YouTube: one of my mixes....contains a few pieces by the Berlin horns)
  I can't believe 3 movies on the boob today and none of them overlapping , the last starting at 9:30 PM EST......"A Fist Full of Dollars" a spaghetti western with Clint Eastwood......I want to watch it and will start watching, but for several reason didn't sleep well tonight......( and I will not go into details).....but I'm not sure I'll get to the end..but will give it a go.....
(9:38 EST)
(+16*F.....windchill +9*F)
( Now Playing: just a YouTube mix)
  Nice now weather wise. but......there's an old gag up here...if you don't like the weather.......wait about 15 minutes it will probably change....the temperature is supposed to drop over night and the next 2 days the temperature is not expected to be above 0*F at all
  So I finish the last movie.was a tad after 11 PM and I was pretty done.....actually had intended to finish this post which I started yesterday....but took a shower..and "hit the sheets"
  Have added a couple of memes and 2 gadgets to the blog......at one time I had bunches of pics here but it had got to cluttered so basically dumbed them all...except the crazy parrot....but been in the mood lately so have add a few....truth is I'm a bit of a "pack rat" particularly when it applies to what I find while "foraging" on Google Images.....but then I tend to get get bored from time to time and that shows in an almost constant evolution of the appearance of this blog (or is it devolution......I can't seem to stop fiddling with it.....
(11:06 AM)
(+18*F.............no wind chill)
(Now Playing "Hellfighters"
  I probably should get my fat butt out of my rooms and walk today...the weather is going to be very cold over tomorrow and Saturday...but I really don't need anything.....through Sunday.....sooooo.....
  I mentioned above that I'm a bit of a "pack rat" and that certainly applies to the internet in general and my bookmarks in particular...I've spent time the last couple of days rearranging my bookmarks and doing some  "house cleaning".........every time I have the same reaction..."Why in the name of Abigail Adams did I book mark that"......and those usually end up in "Other Bookmarks"......so i cleaned it out.....2 folders ended up going to "The Bar"......bookmark bar that is....and the rest I trashed.....truth be told I do have a folder on my bookmark bar that contains stuff that I use from time to time divided into sub folders "Mixed Bag".....I've been playing games off Facebook and have going through Facebook to get to the games..so this AM created a game sub-folder and threw it into "The Bag" 

No comments:

Post a Comment