Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 14, 2018

(9:14 AM EST)
(+7*F....-2*F wind chill)
(the movie "Gold")
  Still have my cold......last night I had something happened that I never had happened before I sneezed and that triggered a cough......well with my penchant for puns and playing with words I thought what can I call it......so I came up with the word "snough".....I was quite proud of myself....but was tired and decided to retire...but when i thought this AM about this posted I thought I should look the word up just so I was using a word that already had a meaning......and I was right....it means "a sneeze that becomes a cough".....that burst my bubble.......except I did come up with it independently......really...well it's my story and I'm sticking to it......
  Another boring day on the "boob tube"........playoff football....which I have no interest in...I may be forced to watch "GI Jane"........

No comments:

Post a Comment