Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

{3:41 PM EST}
(+39*F.....no wind chill)
( Now Playing: one of my YouTube mixes)
  It's been a couple of days...so again the area I live in is under another "Winter Weather Watch"...rain and/or ice up to 2/10" accumulation in the higher elevations.from 4:00 PM EST to 1 AM EST tomorrow....fortunately most of the ice is predicted for Tug Hill ( south of us) and the western Adirondacks...( east of us).....we should get only rain......mostly because I live close to Lake Ontario..and at a lower elevation.but I have friends that live on Tug Hill.......I know that some of you might be thinking only 2/10 of and inch....but it plays hob with driving and could (knock wood) cause electrical power outages......I've lived through a couple of ice storms uphere and they are not fun.....will update this later this evening.......

No comments:

Post a Comment