Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

{11:51 AM EST}
(+30*F.....windchill +20*F   cloudy)
(Now Playing" a Mozart Requiem.....)
  Really a nice day today.but according to the forecast the fabled "January Thaw" starts tomorrow.....so I have decided for 2 reasons to try to walk the next couple of days but not today.....that's really the second reason.the primary reason is I'm not sure why......whether it's the sight dampness in the area or the drop in barometric pressure..but I awoke this AM to a dirge being sung to me by my left knee.......in an extreme minor key...off pitch......and full of 4 letter words..
  We all at times tend to think in relativistic terms.....for examples I offer the following, I would refer to the temperature today as "warm" when objectively +30*F is hardly warm but with several days of very cold weather it feels warm......secondly I often refer to my left knee as my "good" knee...but as it's performance of today it's hardly objectively a good knee....but it never give me quite the problem the right knee is capable of......When I quite often reply "Pretty good for the shape I'm in".......After after all we tend to view life not objectively but from our own perspective......which is highly influenced by our life's experience 
  I have been juggling my layout to accommodate my desire to change how I post.....I experiment with starting a post and then adding on during the day...which produced longish posts......but from a layout standpoint it was a nightmare.....so I've decided not to put several posts together as one......but I had two choices go back separate and repost as independent posts ( I'm far to lazy for that).....I'm just letting them disappear into the archives when they time comes.....but as to my tendencies to use little punctuation...and use run on sentences.....that ain't changing....

No comments:

Post a Comment