Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

(4:01 PM EST)
(+19*F.....+8*F w/wind chill, sunny day)
(Bach: Mass in B-minor)
  The expected process changing over providers from satellite to cable is more involved then I was led to believe.....they have to rewire all the rooms...and there are ninety some odd rooms here.....of course my rooms are the oddest...no because of the rooms of course but because of the occupant....but  it could take several weeks.......
  Awoke to a weird day physically....nothing really giving me any great problems, but it seems that the sum of all the little aches and pains is greater than the sum of the individual parts....although better now, actually had to use the cane in my rooms, which I hardly ever have to use......but have loosened up now.....
  But I'm having one of those days.....I'm usually very orderly and do things by long standing routines...but today for some reason my actions remind me of what my dad always used to say......"If you don't have it in your head......you have to have it in your feet"....I seem to be making more trips to accomplish a simple task then normal......just not on the top of my "game" today.....
  I'm reminded today of a comment a "shirt tail" relative said when tv remotes first came out....we're talking early '60s here.......and it was for that time a pricey option and don't remember the price he quoted but the gist w as he wasn't that (amount of money) lazy.......but being the gimpy, grumpy, old man I now am..I very thankful that remotes are now standard equipment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment