Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 14, 2018

{9:06 PM EST)
(-3*F....no wind chill)
( reun of "Hec Ramsey")
  I was complaining below about the dearth of things to watch on the "boob Tube"......the NFL playoffs are not my cup of tea.....but while channel hopping a tad after 6PM....A bounce landed me on TMC and discovered when I check the schedules earlier I had missed "Flying Leathernecks"...fortunately I only missed the first few minutes.....
  One of my FaceBook friends has apparently got his full of FaceBook.....now I got to admit he did take a particular political point of view......and did catch a little flak....but his other posts were fun to read....I discovered very early that one who takes a particular....on politics or religion is going to catch some flak.....I decided to leave those issues here on my blog......oh and by the by.......no I didn't always agree with his point of view but FaceBook wasn't the place for a serious discussion.....

No comments:

Post a Comment