Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

(12:25 PM EST)
(+48*F)
( Now Playing: an old episode of SHADO)
  Caught a break in the weather, been raining all day but checked the radar and there was a small hole in the front that gave me sufficient time to take a walk to the bank......The branch I use I can see out the windows in my rooms, but rarely go during banking hours, just use my debit card and the ATM...but needed to see the bank manager...New York State banking regs allow the state to claim the funds from any account that has laid dominate for 2 years, my savings account just sits there, my SSI which I have on a direct deposit to my checking account takes care of my normal needs..so once a year or so I deposit $1 into my savings account to keep it "active"......usually on or about my birthday....but this year with the weather and my typical winter head cold....didn't get the chance....

No comments:

Post a Comment