Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 19, 2018

(6:24 PM Est)
(+30*F.....+23*F windchill)
( Now Playing: "Stealth")
  Just back from my first walk outside for a week...what with the weather and my classic winter Northcountry head cold.....I either couldn't walk because of the weather, or because of the head cold I thought it was not a very good idea.....besides it's not like I was out of food..but there were some things I was running low on....nothing critical anyways.....wait a minute..I was out of canned diced potatoes and was hankering for some potato salad.....check that the walk today was an absolute necessity .....In point of fact when I get finished with this post, the next thing on the agenda will be the construction of a potato salad.......and maybe a bowl of chicken soup......
  I pretty much stuffed my sling bag to the max....and maybe a tad too many canned goods.....so my bag was maybe heavier then it should of been....so when I got back....my back was talking to me.....took a hot shower, a little self back rub, and after so analgesic gel and it's getting loose and feeling much better......if the weather is as predicted tomorrow will probably walk over to Aldis and see if I can find some cookies...didn't have room this evening...
  I've got the movie "Stealth" playing in another window, from 2005..sci fi......and from what I've read it was a box office bomb....lost several million dollars...but I like it......it just is my kind of movie......did I mention that Jessica Biel is in it........of all the "Blade" movies I really only like the 3rd one....did I mention Jessica Biel was in it......have you noticed a trend here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment