Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 13, 2018

{3:11 PM EST}
(+14*F.....+2*F wind chill)
( "Hellfighters")
  I was so bored for a while that I was watching "Hard to Kill" on the boob tube......to underline the problem...I have a great disdain for Steven Seagal movies and if I was watching one that should give you a general idea of what else was on......
  I got online before the glut of "social media"....going on 22 years online and blogging on and off for going on 16 years........I do have a G+ account which I use sparingly.....and a Twitter account that I use even less......and quite frankly have been asking myself......why I even bother with FaceBook......yes I can connect with old friends......old classmates......and area friends....but most of the material on FaceBook to call it drivel is giving it to much credit......

No comments:

Post a Comment