Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 8, 2018

{10:56 AM EST)
(+29*F.....+19*F...windchill....light snow)
( Now Playing: My fav YouTube mix)
  After several days of very cold weather for the last week or so......the prediction for the next 10 days is more typical of our winter weather with the exception that we might have 2 days with temperatures in the mid +40s*F.....the fabled "January Thaw"......which more often then not just a fable, but looks like it might actually happen is year, and frankly much anticipated, and if it actually happens will be much appreciated.....but as an old friend said to me years ago "The weathermen are the only people that get paid for being right only 25% of the time
  A quiet day so far.....slept well last night...that's a couple of days in a row....joints feel decent this morning and my essential tremors are typical.....makes typing interesting, but I'm used to that now......the the old brain box is not as farmisht this AM as it sometimes is.....(yes I know I just used Yiddish again......I just use it  to "befuddle" you)

No comments:

Post a Comment